Marketing Coordinator/Client Relations :: November 2015 - present
- Execute designs of display ads and marketing collateral for clients
- Execute build of HTML landing pages and manage server
- Create, build, manage and maintain PPC ad campaigns
- Metric Analysis & Data Collection on PPC campaigns
- Report on the path of a user from Point A to Point B to show click traffic and new business return on the Google Ad campaign
- Work with clients on display ads, text ads and landing page creation and approval. Proceed to establish new campaign and launch on AdWords.
- Market webinars for clients - build GoToWebinar event, landing page, registration form, display ads and push live. Manage analytics and track registrations.
- Establish script and tags in Google Tag Manager to track link clicking on ad campaign landing pages
- Engage with clients on a daily basis regarding ongoing tasks and upcoming projects
- Build quarterly analytic reports on all clients traffic across websites and ad campaigns
- Work with team of designers, developers, content writers and project managers to ensure projects are being executed accordingly
- Maintain company process via digital outlets and ensure other team members can track and organize order processing efficiently
Design & Marketing Specialist :: December 2013 - present
With a lengthy background in design, marketing and website design & development, including running my own agency, Brayton Graphics, I currently assist clients on a freelance basis with all their design and website needs.
- Brand Identity
- Marketing & Collateral Design
- Social Media Design & Management
- Trade Show Marketing
- Website Design & Development
Client Services/Client Marketing :: Jun 2013 - Dec 2013 :: Remote position working from home
Gruvi is a platform that helps entertainment brands build and manage their communities by creating applications to market upcoming films via Facebook Marketing. Gruvi's clients consist of Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, Universal Studios, and Scanbox, to work with their film campaigns on Facebook since 2010.
- Work with the marketing and interactive teams at our clients headquarter Los Angeles offices to ensure each movie campaign got scheduled in the queue, met deadlines, and launched effortlessly via Facebook application marketing
- Work within Facebook, managing and refining the API for each regions Facebook page to met the needs for each movie campaign
- Work closely with each clients LA Headquarters, and with each clients regional contacts (UK, Spain, China, Ireland, Russia, among others) to collect the necessary information for their campaign to begin to structure the design and design interface of the API - country translations, imagery, brand guidelines
- Engage with third party vendors to establish movie showtimes per campaign, and ensure they were input properly and on time to meet the films release dates
- Overseeing domain management, design, development, and Facebook application management for each clients regional campaign
- Collaborate with the Gruvi team to build the marketing of Gruvi as a company
Owner :: Nov 2006 - Jun 2013
Brayton Graphics was founded in 2006. I grew the company from a one-woman shop, to a full running boutique firm, with a passionate team of designers and developers, providing Brand Identity, Marketing Design, Web Design, Web Development, and Application Development.
- Responsible for bringing in local and national clients providing their design, development and marketing needs
- Create and maintain and creative working environment with my team to execute their projects creatively, and efficiently.
- Maintaining client relations
- Budgeting new projects including all necessary third party vendors
- Assisting my team of designers and developers in project guidance
- Social media marketing and management for the company and clients
- Marketing the company as a whole and our product offerings
Among being recognized nationally for our work, in 2010, I was personally awarded as a 40 Under 40 honoree by The Business Review.
Clear Channel Outdoor
Graphic Designer :: May 2005 - Dec 2006
- Responsible for designing print advertisements for taxi toppers in 8 major markets on the east coast :: Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C, Richmond, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami
- Managed the art departments in Philadelphia and Miami
- Worked with local and national brands, such as Smirnoff Vodka and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, we created campaigns to promote their products creatively and effectively on a moving vehicle through major cities
- Maintained the Clear Channel Brand through marketing and regional collateral
The New England Institute of Art
Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science 2001 - 2005
Graduated with 3.7 GPA
The New England Institute of Art educates students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to become working professionals who are thoughtful, engaged citizens. A skills-based curriculum blended with a strong liberal arts core allows students to focus on futures in the creative economy through the fields of media arts, creative business, and design.