Recruitment Marketing & Advertising Specialist
Woonsocket, RI (Remote)
May 2018 - present
- Designing and implementing effective SEM & PPC Campaigns
- Build and manage landing page campaigns to accompany SEM & PPC initiatives
- Optimizing ad platforms for PPC media
- Managing SEM campaigns based on relevant metrics such as CTR, CPC, CTA and specific return on investment actions
- Analyzing the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Presenting data on weekly calls to clients, reviewing metrics and optimizations
Marketing Coordinator & Client Relations
Saratoga Springs, NY (Remote)
November 2015 - April 2018
Working with high end clients in the financial industry nationwide, I provide insightful direction on marketing initiatives, client support and data analysis.
- Create, build, manage and maintain PPC ad & display ad campaigns
- Execute build of HTML websites and landing pages and manage FTP server
- Implement SEO practices across all digital campaign elements
- Data collection and metric analysis on all client campaigns, presented in interactive Google Data Studio report
- Report on the path of a user from Point A to Point B to show click traffic and new business return on the ad campaigns
- Establish script and tags in Google Tag Manager to track link clicking on all campaign landing pages
- Work with clients on all steps and approval process of a campaign build. Proceed to build new campaign and manage launch on AdWords.
- Market webinars for clients - Build GoToWebinar event, landing page, registration form, display ads and push live. Manage integration, analytics and track registrations.
- Email campaign build, marketing & reporting
- Engage with clients on a daily basis regarding ongoing tasks and upcoming projects
- Build quarterly analytic reports on all clients traffic across websites and ad campaigns
- Accommodate other brand collateral as needed - brochures, signage, website updates
- Work with and manage team of designers, developers, content writers and project managers to ensure projects are being executed accordingly
- Maintain internal company process via digital outlets and ensure other team members can track and organize order processing efficiently
Design & Marketing Specialist
December 2013 - present
With a lengthy background in design, marketing and website design & development, including running my own agency for 7 years, Brayton Graphics, I assist clients on a freelance basis with all their brand identity, marketing, design & development needs.
Client Services/Client Marketing
United Kingdom (Remote)
Jun 2013 - Jan 2014
Gruvi is a SaaS platform built for Facebook that helped entertainment brands market upcoming films to their Facebook community. Gruvi's clients consist of Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, Universal Studios, and Scanbox.
Work with the marketing and interactive teams at our clients headquarter Los Angeles offices to ensure each movie campaign got scheduled in the queue, met deadlines, and launched effortlessly via Facebook application marketing
- Work within Facebook, managing and refining the API for each regions Facebook page to met the needs for each movie campaign
- Work closely with each clients LA Headquarters, and with each clients regional contacts (UK, Spain, China, Ireland, Russia, among others) to collect the necessary information for their campaign to begin to structure the design and design interface of the API - country translations, imagery, brand guidelines
- Engage with third party vendors to establish movie showtimes per campaign, and ensure they were input properly and on time to meet the films release dates
- Overseeing domain management, design, development, and Facebook application management for each clients regional campaign
- Collaborate with the Gruvi team to build the marketing of Gruvi as a company
Nov 2006 - Jun 2013
Developed and grew the company from a one-woman shop, to a full running boutique firm, with a passionate team of designers and developers, providing brand identity, marketing, web design & development, and application development. Liz was recognized by the Albany Business Review in 2010 as a 40 under 40 Honoree
- Onboarding and maintaining local and national clients providing their design, development and marketing needs
- Create and maintain and creative working environment with the team to execute projects creatively and efficiently.
- Budgeting new projects including all necessary third party vendors
- Assisting team of designers and developers in project guidance
- Marketing the company as a whole and product offerings
Clear Channel Outdoor
May 2005 - Dec 2006
- Responsible for designing print advertisements for taxi toppers in 8 major markets on the east coast :: Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C, Richmond, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami
- Managed the art departments in Philadelphia and Miami
- Worked with local and national brands, such as Smirnoff Vodka and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, we created campaigns to promote their products creatively and effectively on a moving vehicle through major cities
- Maintained the Clear Channel Brand through marketing and regional collateral
The New England Institute of Art
Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science • 2001 - 2005
Graduated with 3.8 GPA
The New England Institute of Art educates students from diverse backgrounds and experiences to become working professionals who are thoughtful, engaged citizens. A skills-based curriculum blended with a strong liberal arts core allows students to focus on futures in the creative economy through the fields of media arts, creative business, and design.