Coccadotts Cake Shop
Operations and Marketing Manager April 2014 - present
• Maintain company process via digital outlets and ensure other team members can track and organize order processing efficiently • Monitor and engage in company social media outlets - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn • Maintain social media marketing campaigns, such as 'Corporate Cupcaked' to engage new businesses into including cupcakes in their sales strategy • Creating, designing and distributing Coccadotts branded collateral throughout all stores • Ensure all Coccadotts locations have all collateral and marketing material up to date, product signs, promotional signs, etc... • Monitor Coccadotts University at Albany location - marketing, product intake, inventory • Manage and organize company events - Establish product order, organize staffing and display • Responsible for interviewing, hiring and processing of new employees • Establish company memos regarding company structure and Coccadotts standards when it comes to new product • Photograph, distribute and promote new product through all stores and social media • Schedule, promote and prep 'Cupcake Truck' for customers and business clients • Website development and maintenance - photography, events, content, SEO, online ordering • Brand new Coccadotts party room Sparkleville - create logo, collateral and market. Book party dates with customers, manage and organize expectations up to their party date
Client Services/Client Marketing Jun 2013 - Dec 2013
Gruvi is a platform that helps entertainment brands build and manage their communities by creating applications to market upcoming films via Facebook Marketing. Gruvi's clients consist of Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, Universal Studios, and Scanbox, to work with their film campaigns on Facebook since 2010.
• Work with the marketing and interactive teams at our clients headquarter Los Angeles offices to ensure each movie campaign got scheduled in the queue, met deadlines, and launched effortlessly via Facebook application marketing • Work within Facebook, managing and refining the API for each regions Facebook page to met the needs for each movie campaign • Work closely with each clients LA Headquarters, and with each clients regional contacts (UK, Spain, China, Ireland, Russia, among others) to collect the necessary information for their campaign to begin to structure the design and design interface of the API - country translations, imagery, brand guidelines • Engage with third party vendors to establish movie showtimes per campaign, and ensure they were input properly and on time to meet the films release dates • Overseeing domain management, design, development, and Facebook application management for each clients regional campaign • Collaborate with the Gruvi team to build the marketing of Gruvi as a company
Owner Nov 2006 - Jun 2013
Brayton Graphics was founded in 2006. I grew the company from a one-woman shop, to a full running boutique firm, with a passionate team of designers and developers, providing Brand Identity, Marketing Design, Web Design, Web Development, and Application Development.
• Responsible for bringing in local and national clients providing their design, development and marketing needs • Create and maintain and creative working environment with my team to execute their projects creatively, and efficiently. • Maintaining client relations • Budgeting new projects including all necessary third party vendors • Assisting my team of designers and developers in project guidance • Social media marketing and management for the company and clients • Marketing the company as a whole and our product offerings
Among being recognized nationally for our work, in 2010, I was personally awarded as a 40 Under 40 honoree by The Business Review.
Clear Channel Outdoor
Graphic Designer May 2005 - Dec 2006
• Responsible for designing print advertisements for taxi toppers in 8 major markets on the east coast :: Boston, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Washington D.C, Richmond, Atlanta, Orlando, Miami • Managed the art departments in Philadelphia and Miami • Worked with local and national brands, such as Smirnoff Vodka and the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, we created campaigns to promote their products creatively and effectively on a moving vehicle through major cities • Maintained the Clear Channel Brand through marketing and regional collateral
Internship while attending The New England Institute of Art
• Shadow print design team and interactive design team • Create new collateral within company standards as needed • Work under interactive designers to create 'lower thirds' for upcoming live news stories as needed • Learn corporate standards and time management within a fast paced and high profile industry