Gruvi is a platform that helps entertainment brands build and manage their communities by creating applications to market upcoming films via Facebook Marketing. Gruvi's clients consist of Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Disney, Universal Studios, and Scanbox, to work with their film campaigns on Facebook since 2010.
• Work with the marketing and interactive teams at our clients headquarter Los Angeles offices to ensure each movie campaign got scheduled in the queue, met deadlines, and launched effortlessly via Facebook application marketing
• Work within Facebook, managing and refining the API for each regions Facebook page to met the needs for each movie campaign
• Work closely with each clients LA Headquarters, and with each clients regional contacts (UK, Spain, China, Ireland, Russia, among others) to collect the necessary information for their campaign to begin to structure the design and design interface of the API - country translations, imagery, brand guidelines
• Engage with third party vendors to establish movie showtimes per campaign, and ensure they were input properly and on time to meet the films release dates
• Overseeing domain management, design, development, and Facebook application management for each clients regional campaign
• Collaborate with the Gruvi team to build the marketing of Gruvi as a company